I know this blog is beginning to look like a chocolate blog, but with 2 little kids around me all the time, chocolate it’s just what you need (and crave) after a long exhausting day!
150 g chocolate
250 ml double cream
50 g butter
100 g petit beurre (or other kind of thin, dry, plain cookies)
60 g sliced almonds
100 g sugar
50 g cocoa
Serves 6 to 8 people
- Melt the chocolate with the cream and the butter. Let it cool.
- Crush the cookies in a plastic bag. Add them to a bowl with almonds, sugar and cocoa.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Cover a plumcake mold with plastic wrap. Fill it with the chocolate mixture.
- Freeze it overnight.
- Serve straight from the freezer with a nice glass of whisky, possible Scottish.