And then there are all the theme variations: seasonal, fresh, quick and tasty. Like this , to die for!
2 tablespoons cane sugar
Puff pastry, rolled out in a circle big enough to cover your cake tin
For 5-6 people
- Preheat the oven at 200° C.
- Butter and sugar a cake tin.
- Wash and halve the peaches, throwing away the stone, and lay them in the tin, cut part face down.
- Sprinkle with a little bit more sugar and butter.
- Cover it with puff pastry, tightly folding the edges down the side of the tin. Sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Let it wait for 5 minutes outside the oven, then flip it on a big plate. Be careful: the peaches’s liquid could spill. Do not worry of excessive liquid: it’s yummy!