Location: London… I’m actually already here, doing this!
What am I going to do? Ahah! that the best part!
While I was here working, well, I worked! I hang out for a wonderful lunch with Girl Geek Dinner friends (Maz, Nicole, Sarah and Steve) but that was all!
I mean, I enjoyed myself in the company wonderful people, even if working in the meanwhile, and that was great! But I’m really looking forward for the upcoming weekend (starting for me, tomorrow) for some specifics highlight, which are:
– Visit the China’s terracotta army exposition at the British Museum (got tickets for today at 4pm after only one hour queue!) DONE!
– Lunch in Abeno, as it is just there! DONE!
– Spitalfield market (trying to find the bagel stalk my friend Andy told me about!) and may be Portobello as my friend G. told me that the stalks under the bridge are great for dresses… DONE!
– Looking for Christmas presents. Ehm… I though of myself, let put it that way!
– Eating in one of (or all) the places that my dear friend Mariel suggested to me! DONE! Canteen!
– Enjoying the rain, because is raining… A lot… But today is sunny!!! DONE!
– And last, but not least, going to what is considered by many newspapers “the hottest play in town” (completely sold out!): how cool is that???
I’ve got the tickets the first day they were on sale, after hours trying to get the line (servers of the website were crashing for too much traffic), and finding only two seats upstairs, one on one part and the other in the completely opposite part of the theatre! But I think it will be worth it! And anyway my husband is happy to be far from his drooling wife at the sight of Ewan McGregor playing Iago, one of meanest characters even created! DONE! Oh, my, yes! Really done!!!
That’s it! Doesn’t sound bad, does it? 🙂