Valentine’s day is near and you don’t know what you can buy for your foodie lover: oh my!
Here are 10 (foodies) suggestions:
- A wonderful artisan foodie gift from Foodzie.
- Chocolate from the chocolate masters of the world: Valrhona o Richart.
- An awesome, incredible, unforgettable dessert by Pierre Hermé.
- One of the most beautiful, strudy and elegant pan in the world, by Le Creuset.
- 2 identical special bottles of wine, like a well aged Barolo, or a Bourgogne or a Cahors.
- A selection of special and rare teas, from Adagio, Revolution Tea, Whittard of Chelsea, or Teaposy.
- A 2 years subscription to the best cooking and style magazine in the world: Donna Hay Magazine.
- A bottle of Champagne or Franciacorta (Italian Champagne, as good as the French), already chilled, to drink right away.
- Something silly, like the “love toaster” or the cupcakes lip balms.
- A trip off the beaten track in countryside France, lodging in a wonderful castle, like Chateau Clement a Vals les Bains, in Ardeche: nature, spa and one of the owner is a chef!
Bonus: a voucher for a luxury spa or hamman: everybody would love that!